2/05/2011

of the moment

At the moment these are what I would love, stress love, to have in my closet.  I've been in the bad habit of wearing variant outfits of black, grey and white and I'm tired of it!  I think I will consider investing in some colourful pieces for spring and summer.

Here's the run down.
1. Stella McCartney wool sweater
2. Chloé ballet flats
3. Moschino Cheap and Chick blouse
4. Chloé silk tank
5. Topshop pleated midi skirt
6. Miu Miu leather satchel
7. Cheap Monday tonki jeans
8. Theory jersey knit cardigan
9. ASOS patent skinny belt
10. 3.1 Philip Lim drawstring leather shorts
11. Diane von Furstenberg striped shiffon shirt
12. ASOS leather portfolio clutch
13. ACNE suede shorts
14. Helmut Lung jersey leather jacket
15. Marni platform sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment